The Integrated Design & Management Class of 2015 showcased hard goods, interactive products, and user-focused services designed, developed, and prototyped by the students throughout these semester-long projects.
Meet and Greet with Demos Lunch
11:30am – 1pm
- Swift Travel: redefining the carry-on luggage experience
- Dōm: enriching the emotional experience at home;
- Camper Earth: design driven material innovation to produce a zero waste system for hand-made sustainable leather shoes
- Drift: processing your personal internet media consumption in order to allow you to “Experience a whole new way of browsing the web”; and
- Alexandria: developing an emergency information/alert system for hard of hearing and deaf vacationers.
1:00 – 1:05 Welcome
1:05 – 1:35 Swift Travel
1:35 – 2:05 Dōm
2:05 – 2:35 Camper Earth
2:35 – 2:55 Break
2:55 – 3:25 Drift
3:25 – 3:55 Alexandria
3:55 – 4:00 Closing Remarks